Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's

Hello! :) This will be a different kind of post, just a little but more personal. As we all know, today is Valentine's Day! I'm not celebrating today because I have class until 8pm. booooo :/ Anyways, my boyfriend and I spent the weekend together in Hoboken, NJ and just relaxed. He got me some great stuff :)

We went to an orchid show near my house, and he bought me an orchid plant :) They are all so gorgeous and it was hard to pick which one to get. He eventually chose this one...
 I much prefer a plant rather than a bouquet of roses. I do not find roses pretty AT ALL compared to orchids. Anyways, a bouquet dies, a plant lives if you take care of it.

Mark ordered this and had it delivered to my house :) I needed a primer and he heard me rave about Smashbox primer when I had a sample of it.

He is so silly <3 


What are you doing for Valentine's? 


With love, Athina Marina

13 comments:

  1. oooh what a pretty plants

    Happy Valentines day!

    xoxo mama wolf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! :) Thank you

      Delete
  2. Oh, sounds like he's a keeper bringing you all that nice stuff! Love the picture of him, so cute lol!
    Hope you too lovebirds had a lovely V-day!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Well, we've been together for almost 4 years, so i HOPE he knows what i want by now ahaha

      Delete
  3. Aww how sweet, glad you had a good one ^^ happy valentines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Happy Valentines to you too! <3

      Delete
  4. Sweet :)

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are very cute! we went out for a nice dinner :)
    happy valentine's day!

    xx, Sabinna and David
    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you the versatile blogger award. Go check it out http://fashionblogsbym.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww sounds like you had a lovely day. The flowers are lovely. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Want to follow each others blog?
    www.randomprettysomethings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete