Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails/Shoes!!!

Hello loves <3 as you know, Valentine's Day Weekend is here and I'm very excited! Not to be all gushy and mushy with my boyfriend, but to get dressed up and all :) That excites me far more. I think Valentine's Day isn't that special, and is just an excuse to go out to eat. Anyways, in this post, I will share with you two pairs of shoes that I'm debating between wearing. Then I will show you my nails !




These shoes are by Dolce Vita. I got them from Marshall's for $30. They are simple and cute! I do wish they came in different colors though. It would make the bow stand out if the shoe where black and the bow remain red. Oh well! I always feel like a cute present when wearing these. 





These pumps are by L.A.M.B. I love them... I also got them from Marshall's, but I paid $120 for them. 


Which shoes should I wear Ladies?!




I got really bored the other day and so I spent the whole day deciding how to paint my nails. I really don't like designs. I always like my nails simple. I went through my cabinet and got out all the pinks, glitter, and grey. 


I had a heart shaped glitter nail polish that would contrast well over the grey. I just painted on my shades of pink and then the silver glitter so that there is a heavy coat at the bottom and light toward the top. It was really easy! 

Cojo wishes you a happy Valentine's Day <3 ! 


How did you paint your nails for Valentine's Day? 
What shoes do you like the best, Red Bow? or LAMB pumps?


29 comments:

  1. those red shoes are divine!! :) xoxo
    www.twaddleandtomfoolery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 It seems like that's the winner! haha

      Delete
  2. The red shoes are gorgeous, I love the intensity of the colour and the bows are so cute <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes are both great, but i suggest you go with the red one!!!
    Its Stunning even though i agree it will look more Divine if it were a black and red red Bow,
    I like your blog and will like if you want to follow each (on bloglovin and google). :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. go with the red- they look more valentine's- ish :) i love your nails! i haven't yet painted mine for the holiday xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girl, am also following back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the red shoes! they are to die for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the first pair! Just awarded you the cute blog award:D http://whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com/2012/02/cute-blog-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg that is such an adorable photo of your dog! And the red shoes are very suitabe for Valentines day. The bow is really cute and feminine. Plus your nails are so well done. Really pretty and sparkly!

    ♥ from the NaNa girls x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tagged you in my 11 question tag!
    http://youralmostalice.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions-tag.html

    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh those red bow shoes are beautiful! Hope you had a great weekend! xx

    jenelizlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both pairs of shoes :o
    Great blog, You have a new follower for sure
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of Forever.
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those red pumps are simply the most adorable pair I have ever seen! thatss jordana heart polish is very cute too! I have the Justin Bieber one, but that one is deffiently cuter

    ReplyDelete
  13. I say go with the LAMB pumps! gosh, they are beyond coolness! wear them to those lovely nails and you'll be the queen of the night! Hope you'll have a nice day!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) We celebrated over the weekend as we both have class tonight! I sure did have fun

      Delete
  14. The red pumps would be perfect for a Valentines day look! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those L.A.M.B shoes are gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 ! I just need to figure out were to wear them haha.

      Delete
  16. I love the red shoes, and your nails look gorgeous! I've just found your lovely blog and am now a follower. :-) xx

    http://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete