Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today

Hello loves! So today I had a tedious day in New York City. I had to go to the Greek Embassy to get all the paperwork in to renew my Greek passport. I had to wait 5 hours for them to type in 5 things into the computer and then stamp a piece of paper! I got to go to this cute bakery though where I got a Pom drink since their main beverages were wines. Strange right? Wine at a bakery.


While I was waiting for those 5 hours I had a lot of time to observe the room and I noticed a secret door!  I probably spent a total of an hour wondering what was behind it, and trying to open the door. 
Then I went on and had to buy some beauty related product. I got the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm. The color is "Flame"
It's not too bad. It's very annoying to apply because its more like your coloring in your lips with marker. I loved the color and it does last ! Just make sure your lips are not chapped at all when you apply. Overall, I don't think I will be purchasing this again but I do not think I wasted my money. 

So, I don't think I will have another post up in a while. Maybe a week? I just have a lot on my plate right now! I have a lot of things to look forward to though!

Next week:
  1. Orchid show photos!
  2. Naked Palette Review
  3. Possible Giveaway?! Who knows!

Well, thank you all :) Have a great day!




32 comments:

  1. i've never been a big fan of lip stain either. thanks for letting us know! how is that POM juice btw? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! :D I'm considering buying huge bottles of POM now because it's so good !

      Delete
  2. Mm that juice looks delish! I don't usually like lip stain, but that sounds pretty nice :)

    xo

    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i should have gotten something else :( but hey, at least i know now!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comment dear.

    The Konad stamps are very easy to use. honestly!

    you paint the design on the plate with nail polish, scrape the excess off, press the stamp against it and than transfer it onto your nail which is just one simple move. if anything goes on your cuticles or fingers just remove it with a cotton bud with nail polish remover.

    EASY. You should try it. I am soooo impressed! I will be adding more designs soon.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, I need to order this right now haha, in times for Valentines Day! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey, saw your blog posted on Reddit. Looks great! The picture inside the Greek Embassy reminds me of the 7 hours I spent stuck in a courthouse downtown for jury duty a couple weeks ago... what a nightmare. It looked just like that, too.

    Where in Greece are you/your family from? I was there in '07, on the island of Corfu. It was absolutely beautiful, but I've never been able to find a gyro as good as I had there since!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! it is no fun waiting, but wow! 7 hours. Must have been frustrating.

      I am from Nikia near Athens! It's in the mainland haha. Greece is definitely a nice place to VISIT :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Hmm..I've never tried lip stain in marker form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works well, but it's annoying :(
      Thank you for the comment! :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! I have an earlier post about my nails here :)

      Delete
  7. haha that door is curious! and a price for you that you only purchased one lipstain! i would go crazy shopping, if I knew I had five hours wait before me!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really had to behave myself! I didn't know it would have been 5 hours, or else I would have been all over the city! :) Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  8. Hmm, I think that door makes anyone of us soooo curious :P

    Anyway, I really like your blog, so I am following you since today... I hope you have a chance to take a look at mine too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 ! :) I will surely do that!

      Delete
  9. Love your blog and I never find lip stains do the trick.. I much prefer a gloss or lipstick xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pom juice is so delicious!! I want some right now.. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i know, i want some more! :) thank you for the comment

      Delete
  11. That's too cute, too bad you couldn't open the door!


    /Avy

    http:// mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! very very curious. I'm going back in 4 weeks.... haha maybe i will try harder next time!

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. ah! yes i am Greek, but I don't read it well at all :( I'm in the USA now.

      Delete
  13. great post!!!Lovely blog;)Following you immediately..Follow me back?:)

    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That door is intriguing! I've also got a couple of lipstains the same as yours, must try them out. I find them a bit odd too, they are so felt tip like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely depends on the occasion to use them! :) thank you for the comment <3

      Delete