Monday, February 6, 2012

My face is worth...

Hey ladies! :) I finally got some time to snap some pictures and make a post. So this post will be about what I use on my face daily. 

To start off... 
Face All Over
Visible Lift Foundation by L'Oreal - $9
Trublend Minerals Bronzer by Covergirl - $10
Total: $19

Cheeks
Healthy Skin Blends by Neutrogena- $7
Estée Lauder Blush Palette - $40
Total: $47

Eyes
Naked Palette & Primer Potion by Urban Decay - $50
Le Kohl Pencil Eyeliner by L'Oreal - $9
Lash Blast Luxe by CoverGirl - $9
Total: $68

For a total of: $134

Not bad at all! I definitely do not use all high end makeup. It's crazy to think that I use this much for my face, even though some people use over $500! The price will go up in the next week because I just tried out Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and I loved it! So, that will be my Valentines Day gift :) 

This was a lot of fun and I encourage you gals to try this out! 
What do you use on your face daily? 
Are you surprised at the price? 



12 comments:

  1. that is pretty cool- your total not too bad at all! its nuts how much we spend on makeup but so worth it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes :) this does not even touch nail polish, other eyeshadows and brushes!

      Delete
  2. everybody loves the naked palette!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! it's very useful and I absolutely love it :)

      Delete
  3. I love naked and cover girl products are good too :)

    Charlotte Couture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see people are doing this! I love reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! You never realise how much you spend until you add it all up in total:S! Great post:) whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the comment doll! i love your blog!

    following <3

    hugs, xo!
    MY BLOG* BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. your so lucky yours is low! its more difficult for me now that I'm addicted to all these high end products because now i have to go repurchase :( great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen these post on a Couple of blogs, I'm inspired to do one too :) you have a very descent total :) I'm glad not everyone thinks we must wear the higher end makeup everyday, although I do own a lot, I try to keep it drugstore during the week :)
    Great blog , new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try the Visible Lift Foundation by L'Oreal. Thanks for sharing!

    I also wanted to let you know that I have given you an award! :) Check out my blog for the details.
    http://randomlyreese.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use the Neutrogena bronzer too! It's my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete