Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jewelry Love

Good morning loves! This is going to be a quick post before I go off into class. Wish me luck on my Physics quiz! :( Anyways, I have here two of my favorite necklaces. I don't wear them often because I always forget to put on jewelry in the morning!

Juicy Couture Butterfly Necklace

I probably wear this one the most often. I think it is just so cute and simple. I got this as a gift from a friend. I was surprised that Juicy Couture made jewelry without having their logo everywhere! This is perfect with a dress or a simply top.

Swarovski Necklace

I have been hunting down a necklace that looks like coral or a branch for a while now. I remember going into a shop and seeing one for $300 and it was plastic! One day I went into the Swarovski outlet and they had this precious necklace on SUPER CLEARANCE for $75. I snagged it up immediately. It's very sparkly <3 

        
Cojo in a bowtie!
What's your favorite jewelry to wear? 

Thank you for reading <3
Athina Marina

20 comments:

  1. Great choices :)

    I usually don't use necklaces... But I am completelly addicted to bracelets eheheheh

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment <3 ! yeah, if you look i have an older post with some shamballa bracelets that you might like!

      Delete
  2. you have nice style those pieces are really cool. id say my favorite jewelry has to be earrings :) cojo is so cute! xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness, cojo the little bowtie. adorable!!!
    and i love all these unique jewelry pieces :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely things! I really like this kind of jewellery lately :)
    actually soon my blog will be hosting a giveaway for a jewellery maker, so you might want to stick around and see what prizes you could win ;)

    take care doll :*

    artlook4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! i will definitely be checking that out :) Thank you for the comment and for letting me know about the giveaway!

      Delete
  5. Loving the butterfly necklace!! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely necklaces xx thanks for your comments on my blog xx I love your little doggy sooooo cute xx Lovely blog xx Would you like to follow each other ? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! :) & that would be lovely, I am already a follower :)

      Delete
  7. Omg your dog is so so so adorable! I love the butterfly necklace too, it would be such a statement piece. :)

    ♥ from the NaNa girls x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the juicy couture one!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Swarovski necklace with blue in it is by far my favorite. I got a ring from Greece I'm pretty fond of, it's a snake and it's wrapped around the finger 2 times!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment :) It's my favorite too! Your ring sounds really nice! I actually just bought something similar to what you are talking about. it's a Snake Earring Wrap Cuff! http://www.ecrater.com/p/13431565/snake-cuff-earring-ear-ring

      Delete
  10. I am not a jewelry person but i own a lot lol I use them on special occasions, my fave are usually the ones that are long and have beads all around :) love the juicy necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 the swarovski one is really long, it's probably my favorite!

      Delete
  11. Your dog is so cute. And you have a great blogxxx

    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete