Monday, February 13, 2012

Cute Blog Award!

Hello girls! This is my 3rd blog award and I must give a HUGE thank you to What Rebecca Said. She has some great posts! Go check her blog out! Once again, thank you for the award :) 

Rules:
  • Link back to the person who awarded you
  • Answer award questions
  • Share something about yourself that you have never shared on your blog before
  • Award as many other blogs you think are worthy of this award
Questions: 

What is your go to make up product?
I am always looking for concealers as they are important for the base.

Favorite fashion trends of 2012?
I love the thick healed shoes. 

Favorite color?
Tiffany Blue <3 

What was the last song you listened to?
hm, I honestly do not remember haha... 

Cats or dogs? 
Dogggggies!

What's your middle name?
Marina Selena 

Something I have never shared before...
I like nerdy boys :) that have muscles under their sweater

Now onto passing this award!


Thank you again! :) 
Athina Marina 








10 comments:

  1. Awe thank you! This is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and congrats on the award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!! Thank you so much for the return lovely!
    I loved your answers :)

    XO,
    Pauline

    http://instinctofstyle.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/instinctofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, and thanks for awarding me, i'll be posting mine today =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 ! no problem and congrats to you too!

      Delete