Monday, January 23, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


My first award! Wow, I was not expecting this that soon. I've only been blogging for about a week now. I am so excited to share so much more with you guys. 
I have to give a big shout out to The Gloss Over or Nicole who nominated me, head over there and check out her blog!
Now I will go ahead and pass this award on to others. 

  1. Handbags and Fashion Rags
  2. iCandy Cosmetics
  3. Dolled Up Daily
  4. Leah, Loves, Beauty and Fashion
  5. Your Almost Alice
  6. Keep Moving Forward
  7. True Beauty Means True Love
  8. reveries de lorin
  9. Folly Show
  10. SLH.
  11. Blogging Lovely xx
  12. Life As a Daydreamer
  13. Charliee
  14. 23elocin
  15. It's Just a Common View
Now 7 interesting facts! I will keep it short and sweet
1. I was born in Romania and later lived in Greece before I came to the United States when I was 5 years old. 
2. I am in love with science, specifically the research field. I went to Biotechnology High School. 
3. I have had a boyfriend for the past almost 4 years! His name is Mark <3 
4. I have a younger, disabled sister that I love dearly.
5. Orchids are my favorite flower. When I get older I plan on making my own hybrid.
6. My mother is my best friend! 
7. I wasn't supposed to be born because I was ectopic (stuck in my mother's fallopian tubes) but my mother chickened out of her abortion. When she went the second time, I had moved! 




17 comments: