Saturday, January 21, 2012

Vera Wang Craze





Vera Wang Lavender Boots! I did get these at Marshalls. After I bought them for $70, I looked online for the actual price. I was so happy to find out that they where $330! on this website. The quality of these boots are great. It took some time to get them broken in but now they are pretty comfy. After wearing them 5+ hours I have to take them off because my heels begin to hurt. Overall, they might be my favorite boots but I would never spend $330 on boots. Definitely worth the $70 though!



This is Vera Wang perfume called Lovestruck. I am very picky with perfume. In my whole lifetime I have only liked two perfumes, Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana and Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture. Lovestruck has become my third perfume that I love. It isn't intense and it has a sweet smell. I got this from Amazon. I think everyone should smell like this! :) I purchased the gift set for $85. It is pricey, but I find it worth it because I don't wear it everyday, only on special days, so it lasts me for about 6 months.

Although I don't have pictures of this, I will tell you that Vera Wang mattresses are AMAZING. We got one from Craigslist for only $100 when the retail price is over $1,000 for a King. Let me tell you, it is so comfortable! I would even buy it if it was $1,000.

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for an award! Check out my blog for details! :)

    http://theglossover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete