Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Simple things


 Hey there! So today I decided to blog about some simple things that I use. 

This is a hand cream that I got from Bath & Body Works. They had a huge sale and I got this for $2! The scent is amazing and I often catch myself just sniffing my hands. Surprisingly, it's a great moisturizer. I had a couple of people try it out with dry hands and they told me that it has worked better than their own cream. I just wish I bought more! 


Today I painted my nails with this OPI polish. It's called "Ogre-the-top-blue." I'm pretty sure it was from a Shrek collection or something. Regardless, I use it a lot over all my other colors. I honestly can't wait to order the Nicki Minaj OPI Collection though! 



xx Athina Marina

9 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty blue! I think the "Pink Friday" color in the Nicki Minaj collection looks pretty. I really want a bubblegum pink color. You should try "Zoya" they are an awesome brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail varnish is to die for! It' gorgeous:) Just found your blog, love it:) whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! it's probably my favorite that i have!

      Delete
  3. i almost bought that same hand cream! i wish i would've, it was on sale at my store too. love the polish :)

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you should of! oh well, I'm sure they will have something else soon. && Thank you!

      Delete
  4. i just found your blog and i love it!!! i read your previous blog on 7 things about u...we have many things in common, lol... i also have a sister with special needs and she is the reason why i pursued a career in special education :)
    i look forward to many more posts :)
    www.lea1285.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much!
      & That is so great to hear! A lot of the problem these days in the special education field is that the people don't have enough passion because they usually don't live with a special needs child. Might I ask how your sister is affected?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I could have all the shades of blue from OPI haha

      Delete