Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Ah a HUGE thank you to Jordan at Boho Vanity ! Go over there because she has an awesome blog!






Now I will award 5 other blogs that I love! They definitely deserve more recognition! This award is given to blogs that have less than 200 followers.

Here are the lovely ladies:


  1. Bows Boots & Burch
  2. Your Almost Alice  
  3. Lea1285 
  4. The Gloss Over 
  5. Dolled Up Daily  
Thank you gals for following me! It really gets me excited when I do these reviews and share things with you all. Much love to all of you <3

Athina Marina



8 comments:

  1. thank you so much!
    :)x

    youralmostlalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and congrats on your award!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur on mine too (: http://bowsbootsandburch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! thank you!! *happy dance*
    and Congratulations on your award!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem <3 ! & Thank you. I'll join you on that happy dance! haha

      Delete