Thursday, January 19, 2012

Before I begin...

Before I begin posting my purchases, I would just like to say that most of the stuff that I get are from Marshalls. I LOVE THAT PLACE. I usually don't know what I am looking for so it's great to go in there and hunt for amazing deals. Marshalls always surprises me with what they have! It's not only clothing that I am talking about, it's home decor, vases, shoes, bags & more! You'll see how amazing it is once I start posting. You will be surprised by the brand names and prices. 

Although this store has great deals, you have to look really hard for them. This means going to the store 2 times a week for one hour. But come on, I don't even do that! I usually go 2 times per month, but when I do go, I go to several of them. Different locations have different items! I can't wait to share my purchases with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment